MANCHESTER JUNIOR CHESS
FOUR NATIONS JUNIOR CHESS LEAGUE
WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY FOR MANCHESTER?
- You need to have a grade between 80 and 140 and be playing for a school or club in Greater Manchester.
- You need to be an ECF member (Silver). This is free for your first year.
- You will need to play two weekend tournaments including an overnight stay in the hotel.
- You will need to be accompanied by a responsible adult except in certain circumstances when Manchester Junior Chess can arrange supervision.
- There is no charge for entry but you will have to pay for your accommodation (typically £60 per shared room).
- The matches are in Telford and you will need to arrange transport. Often Manchester Junior Chess can arrange shared lifts.
- You need to enjoy playing chess and relish the idea of a weekend of non-stop chess, including coaching.
If you think this is you, contact
Manchester Junior Chess
All enquiries to email@example.com